Sunday, December 9, 2007

Secret Loves Cannot Remain Secret For Long.





“If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.”

- Kahlil Gibran



Each of us has someone we want to tell our secrets to.

- Ghostwise


~~~~~~~~~~"

Once I had a secret love
That lived within the heart of me

All too soon my secret love

Became impatient to be free


So I told the friendly star

The way that dreamers often do

Just how wonderful you are

And why I'm so in love with you


Now I shout it from the highest hills

Even told the golden daffodils

At last my heart's an open door
And my secret love's no secret anymore


- Music by Sammy Fain, lyrics by Paul Francis Webster



Secret loves cannot remain secret for long,
For they are too impatient to be free.

- Ghostwise



No comments: