Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Leader Leads & The Boss Drives A Mercedes.



(BOSS!!!)



People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader leads, and the boss drives.


- Theodore Roosevelt



The Boss drives - a Mercedes and his staff mad.


- Ghostwise


~~~~~~~~~~"

“Sometimes it is the men 'higher up' who most need revamping – and they themselves are the last to recognize it.”


- Henry Ford


The one who needs the most revamping often ask the most revamping of others.


- Ghostwise



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Should I still call you boss???

iGhosts said...

There are boss AND there are boss.
1) I don't drive a Mercedes
2) I don't drive my staff mad, just insane
3) And most important of all - Your boss is better than my boss :-) so he don't qualify for that kind of boss.