Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It Was Not Pride That hurts Me.



(Today I was hurt. I have not learned not to be hurt.)


... pride is not a bad thing when it only urges us to hide our own hurts — not to hurt others.

- George Eliot


Call me "proud", I hurt alone.

- Ghostwise

~~~~~~~~~~"

To live is to hurt others, and through others, to hurt oneself. Cruel earth! How can we manage not to touch anything? To find what ultimate exile?

- Albert Camus


And even when we live in exile, we have not lost the capability to hurt ourself.

- Ghostwise

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

Once hurt the healing takes place,
once a wise old man says,
healing comes faster when there is forgiveness.

Lasting friendship takes a few and maybe more hurts in the progress.
So my friend, when it hurts look up and say, "I forgive".

iGhosts said...

Thanks Kimmy,

I'll have no need to forgive because I did note blame anyone except myself for my lack of understanding. But then maybe I do. I need to forgive myself...:)