Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Have You Got The Mail You Want?



(Today I go mails but I miss one.)


“I turn on my computer. I wait patiently as it connects. I go online. My breath catches in my chest until I hear 3 little words, "You've got mail." I hear nothing, not a sound on the streets of New York. Just the beat of my own heart. I have mail...from you.”

- "You've got mail" (Movie)


It is amazing how a mail can brighten up even a cloudy day.

- Ghostwise

~~~~~~~~~~"

“President Bush said for security reasons, he's sworn off all e-mail communication. He will not be using email at the White House at all. Is that a good idea? I mean, it's not like that speaking thing was working out so good.”

- Jay Leno


Unlike speaking, e-mail can at least be checked first before sending.

- Ghostwise


No comments: