Sunday, January 27, 2008

Looking For Fortune In A Cookie.



(Chinese New Year is just round the corner. The mouth-watering aroma of freshly baked cookies wafted and filled the room. Cookies, anyone?)


“Dear Lord: The gods have been good to me. For the first time in my life, everything is absolutely perfect just the way it is. So here's the deal: You freeze everything the way it is, and I won't ask for anything more. If that is OK, please give me absolutely no sign. OK, deal. In gratitude, I present you this offering of cookies and milk. If you want me to eat them for you, give me no sign. Thy will be done.”

- Dan Castellaneta (The Simpsons)


With the right attitude, you can have your cookies and eat them too.

- Ghostwise

~~~~~~~~~"

“'You have no fortune.' I didn't need a cookie to tell me that.”

- Sarah Jessica Parker (Sex and the City)


One never find fortune looking into a cookie anyway.

- Ghostwise


No comments: