Sunday, January 6, 2008

All Destinations Are Just Temporary Stops.





“The road of life twists and turns and no two directions are ever the same. Yet our lessons come from the journey, not the destination.”

- Don Williams, Jr.


All destinations are just temporary stops in our journey through life anyway.


- Ghostwise


~~~~~~~~~~"


“Let your mind start a journey thru a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be...Close your eyes let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you've never lived before.”


- Erich Fromm


Don't travel with just our mind or soul either, take the body along and make it a complete discovery.


- Ghostwise


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Let's pray and hope in this journey of life that at least our body shall decay before our mind and soul, or some may wish it to be the other way round ???

iGhosts said...

Together I wish to go -
Like I wake up one morning and glad I'm alive.
So I wish I don't wake up one morning and happy I'm dead.