Tuesday, October 2, 2007

We're Approaching 500,000!


Uploaded by cn.momo


Wow! The growth has just been phenomenal. Just a few days ago, we just broke 100,000 and the figure at this very moment stands at 456,000 and will exceed the 1/2 million figure before dawn. People really feels strongly about this issue. Looks like the million figure mark is really within reach. Let us give it the last push!!


I'll now be returning to my regular posting for this blog after this. There are a lot of others who can do a much better job than me. One place where you can get tons of information is "Support the Monks' protest in Burma" group in Facebook -
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=24957770200&ref=mf
Those that wanted to do more or to just keep abreast of what is happening in Myanmar will find a lot of suggestions in this site. There are more bad news like the one about thousands of protesters being executed in Burma. This is really a very brutal regime.


I'll continue to help readers track the petition until it reached 1 million. Thank you everyone for being with me in this and thank you my readers for your patience.


No comments: