Thursday, October 11, 2007

I Must Learn To Love The Fool In Me.






“We learn more by looking for the answer to a question and not finding it than we do from learning the answer itself.”

- Lloyd Alexander


We learn more by exploring the question, for the answers given often cannot be trusted.

- Ghostwise

~~~~~~~~~~"

“I must learn to love the fool in me the one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, loves and hates, hurts and gets hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cries”

- Theodore Isaac Rubin


I must first learn to love the fool in me, and then hope someone else does.

- Ghostwise


The Avaaz Petition stands at 743,000. Help it reach 1,000,000 http://www.avaaz.org/en/stand_with_burma/t.php?cl=21702207



No comments: