Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Time For Every Matter Under Heaven.



(There is a death in the family today.)


For everything there is a season,
And a time for every matter under heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die;
A time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal;
A time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
A time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to throw away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
A time to embrace, And a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to seek, and a time to lose;
A time to keep, and a time to throw away;
A time to tear, and a time to sew;
A time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate,
A time for war, and a time for peace.

- Ecclesiastes 3:1-8


How happy and successful our live is,
Is how and when we die.

- Ghostwise

~~~~~~~~~~"

Down, down, down into the darkness of the grave
Gently they go, the beautiful, the tender, the kind;
Quietly they go, the intelligent, the witty, the brave.
I know. But I do not approve. And I am not resigned.

- Edna St. Vincent Millay


I will look at Death as a friend, if he comes gently and kind.

- Ghostwise


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Another verse from the wise King Solomon worth pondering.

" Vanity of vanities, said the preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity."

Ecclesiastes 1:2

And to end with a beautiful hymn - In His Time

In His time, in His time,
He makes all things beautiful, in His time.
Lord please show me everyday,
as your teaching me Your way,
that You do just what you say, in Your time.

In Your time, in Your time,
You make all things beautiful, in Your time.
Lord my life to you I bring,
may each song I have to sing,
be to you a lovely thing,
In Your time.

iGhosts said...

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity; including the preacher :)

I have no time.

Unknown said...

But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping in promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

2 Peter 3:8-9

You're the one who teach me about riding on the shoulder of a giant when you are in lack. Then ride on the Lord who has plenty of time.

iGhosts said...

With me, a day is 24 hours and not a second more,
And I can't squeeze more than 24 hours in a day. :)
That is why I'm not HE whose name I dare not mention. :))