Monday, November 12, 2007

When Everything Hurts.



(I now returned to my "Roses" series. There are 48 images but I may not put them all up. I've posted 17 so far (including this). They were taken in a nursery just after a heavy rain, in a hurry under fading lights so did not appear as vibrant. But the little droplets of water and imperfections such as blemish make them more natural and beautiful in my opinion.)


“I have learned now that while those who speak about one’s miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more.”

- C.S. Lewis



The ones who hurts knows that. Only he could not find the words and the someone he could speak to.

- Ghostwise

~~~~~~~~~~"

You must live through the time when everything hurts.

- Stephen Spender



No matter how much it hurts, we must live through it for that is the only cure.

- Ghostwise


No comments: