Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Hope Is Free.





"May every sunrise hold more promise, every moonrise hold more peace."

- Anon.


He who can say that when there is despair in his heart and tears in his eyes knows what hope is.

- Ghostwise

~~~~~~~~~~"

"Hope" is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
And sings the tune without the words
And never stops at all,

And sweetest in the gale is heard;
And sore must be the storm
That could abash the little bird
That kept so many warm.

I've heard it in the chillest land
And on the strangest sea,
Yet never, in extremity,
It asked a crumb of me.

-Emily Dickinson


Hope is "free", in every sense of the word.

- Ghostwise


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope is free.So is faith!

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Hebrew 11:1

p/s Love the poem! Thanks for sharing.

iGhosts said...

Wow! How am I to reply that?

Except to say = those who have faith have hope, those who do not have faith have hope. ;-)

Unknown said...

Yah, there's always hope for the yet faithless. That's what a prayer of a faithful does. Feeling a bit apprehensive? Don't be!

Prayer comes in many form, not necessary just about salvation. Prayer to uphold one's well being such as good health, cheerful spirit, divine wisdom, bountiful storehouse (your top request) without attachment of the 1st. This my friend, is my prayer for you.

iGhosts said...

I accept all prayers for me - as gracefully as I can.